The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – by the creator of this award Okoto.
I was nominated by Rainy Day Posts. Thanks for the shout out!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself
- I have a dog but I’m more of a cat person.
- I am intuitive and insightful enough that I could work as a professional psychic. I’ve given friends tarot and other readings for over 10 years for free.
- My favorite color is black but I tell people it’s blue.
My nominations are:
- Rainy Day Posts
- Twisted Reads of Madness by Mathew Tonks
- Ricardo Sexton
- Heartstring Eulogies
- Eyes + Words
- Useful Soul
- Woven Eclipse
- Dear Human
- Homeless On Wheels
- Beginning Barefoot
The answers to the questions I was asked:
- The last time I told the loved ones I live with: today. The last time I told distant loved ones that I love them is over a week ago.
- I write a blog both for the sake of enjoying it and putting myself out there, as well as for the sake of using it as a portfolio of sorts.
- The last movie I remember watching is Hurricane Bianca but it was a while ago.
- Why am I the best writer ever? I’m not sure that I am, but in the interest of answering this question, I suppose it’s because I’m not afraid of being both literal and metaphoric simultaneously and interchangeably.
- You commented on my blog to let me know you’d nominated me. 🙂
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- If you could go back in time to any era, which era would you choose?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you could fly, where would you go first?
- Why did you choose the blog title you chose?
My top 3 posts: